Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sorority Recruitment

Finally, sorority recruitment is over and I have a new home - Alpha Chi Omega!
Alpha Chi Omega greeted me with open arms, and now I am part of an awesome sisterhood full of beautiful, quirky, and a bit weird women!


After going inside, we proceeded to take a million and a half pictures.

All of us "new mems", as they call us, were given Lyre Sisters (the lyre being our symbol - it's a Greek harp). My Lyre Sister is KT and she is so amazing and incredibly inspiring.

On Bid night, we went out on the town and hit up "Sky High", the place with all of the trampolines.

Later, our house (since we are super special) was greeted by Rally Com - the pep rally and spirit crew at Cal. They marched all the way up to A Chi O and gave us a preview of the songs and dances they would perform for the football game the next day. Sorry for the grainy photos everyone, iPhones don't seem to cut it.

I am so incredibly grateful I get to spend my spare time with the amazing people of Alpha Chi Omega!

No comments:

Post a Comment