Sunday, July 27, 2014

Cal Overnights

Staying overnight really helped me get a sense of what it would really be like living at Cal.




After finding out which schools I was actually accepted into,  I decided to do an Overnight Stay Program for admitted students at Cal that helped me narrow my choices down by actually living in a dorm for a night. I also attended CalSO, or the student orientation.


I made some good friends.





I met some cute boys. One of them was Oski the bear.






I went to the library with my homegirl, Sonja.


We marveled at the peaceful serenity of the North Reading Room. And naturally snapped a selfie.




Melody, Christine, and I posed with the Campanile.




Back home, I completed my "Senior Star" to hang in the hall of my high school. All the seniors do them to show off our mind-boggling art skills and showcase our college choices.


My Senior Star shows off my impressive aptitude for cursive, something I learned in 6th grade and haven't used since. I was going to try and draw a bear, but gave up mid-tooth. 


I'll always be a bear at heart, even if I can't draw one. 



No comments:

Post a Comment